Dedicated IT professional with over twelve years of software and hardware hands-on experience. Solid understanding of programming, testing, and support. Strong background in troubleshooting and repairing hardware and software problems. Ability to work independently and as a team player. Strive to stay current, continue to learn, adapt to change, and eager to soar with your company.
- Platforms: Windows XP/7/8, macOS, Android, iOS; Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Edge, IE
- Languages: JS/ES2015, PHP, Java, C/C++, C#, Visual Basic, SQL, CSS/LESS/SCSS, HTML/XML
- Databases: ProgreSQL, MySQL, Redis, Oracle, MS Access; Postico, phpMyAdmin, Workbench
- Software: Sublime Text, Git, Drupal, WordPress, TodayCMS, tao|cms, Eclipse, Visual Studio, IntelliJ, Tortoise SVN, Alienbrain, OpenOffice, Norton, MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Hardware: Processors, graphic cards, hard drives, RAM, routers, switches, modems, cables
Agency MABU, Bismarck, ND
- March 2014 - Present
- Senior Web Developer
- Develop themes and configure custom integrations of Drupal, WordPress, and tao|cms for small to large business and government websites.
- Develop, implement, test, and deploy various enhancements, bug fixes, and changes for our custom in house CMS called TodayCMS.
Affinity Global Solutions, Bismarck, ND
- December 2010 - February 2014
- Technical Analyst
- Maintain the front and back end of a large user based budgeting system.
- Develop, implement, test, and deploy various enhancements, bug fixes, and changes for our many clients.
National Information Solutions Cooperative, Mandan, ND
- September 2008 - July 2010
- Software Specialist
- Designed, developed, tested, and maintained the front and back end of user screens for their telecommunications software.
- Worked with and implemented object-oriented design and worked with large-scale enterprise client-server architectures.
- Primarily programmed in Java, used XML for user interface layouts, and Oracle for querying databases.
LifeStream Development Group, Bismarck, ND
- May 2005 - December 2006
- Tester, Debugger, Database Administrator
- Tested and fixed issues with the new medical program being developed.
- Responsible for maintenance of the old medical program's MS Access database.
- Primarily programmed in Visual Basic and used PostgreSQL for querying the database.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Game Development, June 2008
- Full Sail University, Winter Park, FL
Sun Certified Java Programmer, March 2010
- Side Project
- Last.fm Stat Utility Web App
- Bismarck, ND November 2011 - Present
- Side Project
- Web Developer
- Laravel Back End - PHP & MySQL
- Bismarck/Mandan's exclusive competitive gaming club's website
- Bismarck, ND October 2012 - August 2015
- Academic Project
- Quality Assurance Lead
- Shaders - GLSL
- Render Engine - C++
- Game Core - C++
- Resource Gathering Strategy
- Winter Park, FL February 2008 - June 2008
- Academic Project
- Technical Lead
- Tile System - C++
- Weapon & Item System - C++
- Inventory Back End - C++
- Game State System - C++
- Unit Editor Tool - C#
- Tile/Level Editor Tool - C#
- Dungeon Crawler, RPG, Hack-n-Slash
- Winter Park, FL July 2007 - August 2007
- IGDA International Game Developers Association
- Knights of Columbus
- Boy Scouts of America (Eagle Scout, Order of the Arrow)